Pruning debris shredder Model Meirav with variable working width in accordance with the customer’s request.
The most advanced model on the market featuring the best performance.
Provides excellent results in working with pliable foliage, such as dates, and with large volume foliage, such as olives.
The length of the blade together with the large diameter of the shredding drum provide high inertia power and the maximum debris suction capacity of the shredder, which, in combination with the shredding blades, provides particularly high shredding results.
This is the most widely used shredder in Israel today, capable of shredding any type of pruning debris in various volumes.
- Axis (rotor) wall 13 mm, diameter 8 inches.
- Thickness of the shredder body 8 mm, walls thickness 10 mm of steel.
- Diameter of blade bolts 1 inch.
- Double reinforced bearings + internal protection.
- HD blade holders.
- Special blades with thickness of 12 mm.
- 4 toothed belts produced by GATES, Category C.
- Cardan A6 + protection.
- Gear 72 hp (unidirectional).
- Full rear wheels.
Warranty from Uriel & Sons.
Made in Israel.