Pruning debris shredder Model Meirav for reverse operation in intended for providing the farmer with an ability of shredding pruning debris in a large volume, whereas the shredder is the first to encounter the debris, thus preventing the tractor from riding over it – as usual in the standard shredding method.
Excellent capacity of shredding particularly large volume that can sometimes reach up to three meters. The operator can control the opening of the door hydraulically, thus achieving an ultimate shredding.
• Axis (rotor) wall 12.5 mm, diameter 8 inches.
• Thickness of the shredder body 8 mm, walls thickness 10 mm of steel.
• Diameter of blade bolts 1 inch.
• 60 shredding blades (when the machine width is 2 meters).
• Double reinforced bearings + internal protection.
• HD blade holders.
• 4 toothed belts produced by GATES.
• High debris input opening with hydraulic door (100 degrees).
• Cardan A6 + protection.
• Gear 72 hp (unidirectional), made in Italy.
• Option of shredder with side motion.
Two years warranty from Uriel & Sons.
Available stock of spare parts.
Made in Israel.