Specialized shredder for vineyards.
Highly capable of handling light and low pruning debris.
High capability of material suction and a rear pitchfork system.
Returns the debris for further shredding until it is completely crushed.
Ability of clearing and covering the highest possible ground.
Shredder with special crushing hammers for high results and capacity.
• UR Shredder is intended for vineyards and any other orchards.
• Pruning Shredder, Model HD Israel, with variable working width.
• Rotor axis wall 14 mm, 170 mm diameter.
• Shredder body thickness 8 mm.
• Optional mounting of cutting blades.
• Tractor of 80 hp or more.
• 18 long hammers.
• Addition of reverse blades.
• Front protective chain.
• Rear pitchfork system.
• Cardan 6+, Shield A.
• Hammer bolt 20 mm.
• Shredder walls 10 mm.
• HD hammer holders.
• HD rotor bearings with protectors + accessible greasers.
• Unlimited warranty for hammer breakage.
• Weight 780 kg.
• Fast coupling triangle attached to tower (optional).
Warranty from Uriel & Sons.
Made in Israel.
Available stock of spare parts.